Wednesday, September 2, 2009

what FRENDSS means to me...

"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."

- Charles Caleb Colton



"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."

- Anais Nin



"My friends are my estate."

- Emily Dickinson



"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."



"A friend is one who walks in when others walk out"

-Walter Winchell



"A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else."

- Len Wein - Sent by Paulo Louro



"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

- Sent by Donna Roberts



"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself."

- Sent by Lysha



"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.

Walk beside me and be my friend."

- Albert Camus (also attributed to Maimonidies). Sent by clovers



"A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more."

- Sent by Jasmine Fitzwilliam



"Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise."

- sent by Steve



"Every person is a new door to a different world."

- from movie "Six Degrees of Seperation" (thanks to Steve's Famous Quotes)



"It takes a long time to grow an old friend."

- by John Leonard (thanks to Steve's Famous Quotes)


aku sayang kawan-kawan aku!!!!
thanx for making my day HAPPY!!!!!!

0 comments:

 

c l i c k | c l i c k

w i d g e t

Followers

i k l a nuffnang!

♂♀ TheCOMOT ♂♀ Copyright © 2010 Blogger Template Designed by Fatin